Friday 3 September 2010

MOVIE REVIEW: BONDED BY BLOOD (18)




SLIDER’S REVIEW:

Every time im about to watch a British made film I hold my breath because it’s either good or bad. Forget the good as I am glad to say Bonded by Blood has all the rights to be a classic. I like way the director Sacha Bennett has managed to keep a rough & rugged tone throughout the movie. This is meant to be the portrayal of what happened with the Essex Boys from the mid nighties.

This was portrayed very well and is believable to an extent. The acting was good I had no problem with the cast. I think Im saying that because I love the British culture, voice and their way of thinking. I was entertained throughout with the action scenes. I mean how could I not be there’s gangsters with guns dealing with cocaine who had their own types of relationship with each other. A real head rush.

Who says the UK can’t make great films?

MY STAR RATINGS OUT OF 5:  4++++

ONE FAVOURITE MOMENT IN THE FILM:

Whole Film Is A Classic.

(if you loved another moment in the film, please feel free to tell me in the comments)

SYNOPSIS:

In 1995, drug suppliers and career criminals Tony Tucker, Patrick Tate and Craig Rolfe were blasted to death by a shot gun whilst waiting in a Range Rover in Rettendon, Essex. The film charts their rise to become the most prolific dealers and feared criminals in the south of England, maintaining the hold on their empire with fear and violence until their untimely death.

TRAILER:

No comments:

Post a Comment